Hi, I am Carol,
Having followed the traditional way of schooling, tech, work, travel, marriage, having two beautiful girls and then the shock of a life transforming divorce, I have walked a very different path and experienced so much which has given me many tools and understanding of how to help others to “Transition from what no longer serves them”
I have explored many different avenues of interest during my work career, too many to mention, but they have given me invaluable experience in being able to assist others wherever possible. I have very wide interests and have always been excited to try new things.
Diploma’s and certificates I received
- Secretarial diploma in computers
- Basic counselling training course at FAMSA
- Natural medicine and herbal medicine certificate from SA Collage of Natural Medicine
- Novice Solo, Solo Plus and Solo Star Latin diplomas
- St John’s CPR certificate
I have gained experience in the following over many years:
- Secretary, Girl Friday, Receptionist
- Bookkeeping assistant
- Manager of shop
- Drawing up of house plans and renovation
- Estate agent and rental agent
- Direct selling
- Advertising, social media marketing and support of small businesses
- Event Coordinator and organiser of Women’s events and Holistic Fair
- Dance and fitness instructor
- Guest House management and AirBnB website management
- Public relations trainer
On an esoteric level I attended and completed the following:
- Reiki First Degree
- Reiki Second Degree
- Reiki Master Healer
- Reiki Master
- Vemisa Crystal, Energy healing, tarot, astrology course
- Theta Basic Practitioner Course
- Human Design basic Course
I have done extensive research and gained knowledge on the following, as well as offering workshops and courses on a number of them.
- Herbal medicine
- Natural health
- Psychological tarot
- Crystal and energy healing
- Practical Metaphysics
- Vision Boards
- Dream analysis
- Body dreaming
- TRE (Trauma Release Exercises)
- Theta Healing
- Nature walks
- Owned an esoteric shop and healing centre.
I incorporate all the above when working with clients, and putting all the knowledge to the test for many years I can support and guide on all levels i.e. Personal, Health, Career, Spiritual etc. I offer a holistic, yet practical approach for balancing and healing the Mind, Body and Soul.
I believe that there is always a solution to any challenge, but sometimes we need to look at the situation differently and work on ourselves to get the desired outcome. I offer a safe space and assistance to anyone needing to Transition from what no longer serves them.
I am situated in Pringle Bay and have a peaceful and safe space where I offer healing retreats at Sugarbird Retreat.
If you are ready to make a change or not sure if this is for you? (Or not sure where to start?) Let’s book a complimentary session and find out together.
Please complete the form below and I will contact you to arrange an in person or online session.